Effective from: 15 November 2021
Last updated: 15 June 2022
1. By agreeing to these Terms, you authorize the Company to regularly conduct various checks at the Company’s sole discretion or if required by third parties (including regulatory agencies), in order to verify your identity and contact information ("Verification").
2. An individual cannot participate in a game for money unless that individual is an Account Holder. To be registered as a player, an individual must register personally and submit an application for registration. The following information must be provided:
Date of birth together with valid identification showing that he/ she is over eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence. Identification documents which must be submitted include:
The Company reserves the right to request additional documentation and perform additional checks in order to verify the information provided. An account may be suspended until satisfactory information is provided.
3. The Company reserves the right to suspend your account, if we are unable to ascertain that you have reached the Eligible Age. If, while using the Website services associated with gambling, you were below the Eligible Age:
A deposit made to your account will not be refunded due to Company policy violation.
4. In the event that the information provided by you proves to be false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading, and also if the information specified during registration does not correspond to your passport data, these Terms and Conditions shall be considered violated, and the Company may immediately close your account and cancel all funds in your balance, in addition to other actions at the Company’s sole discretion, including refusal to provide use of the website services.
5. Consideration timelines for KYC documents could be up to 30 working days from the moment when the client provided all requested documents.